The company will participate in the DDR Forum & Expo 2017 as exhibitor of the event.
Founded in 1973 by Mr. Nerio Vaccaro, VTN Europe has evolved from a small Italian excavator bucket manufacturer into becoming an extremely well known and leading brand of a leading hydraulic attachment manufacturer on the European and World market.
The companies sound family tradition combined with its natural drive for innovation and customer satisfaction, provide the ideal balance as a solid foundation for the present opportunities and a broad base for challenging future developments to come.
Being a proud Italian equipment manufacturer, its mission couldn’t be expressed better than with the famous Roman abbreviation: S.P.Q.R.
- S. standing for Sales & Service:
- VTN Europe provides tailored solutions derived from standard to suit customer needs.
- VTN Europe provides reactive and precise parts and repair availability backed by qualified personnel.
- VTN Europe provides precise and reliable information and expertise to help its clients to MAKE MORE.
- P. standing for Product & Process:
- VTN Europe as one and only full-liner for demolition attachments& solutions.
- VTN Europe as one and only full-liner for recycling attachments and solutions.
- VTN Europe as one and only full-liner for handling attachments and solutions.
- Q. standing for Questioning & Quality:
- VTN Europe is an Italian, DNV-GL ISO 9001 quality certified industrial manufacturing company.
- VTN Europe has a natural philosophy & passion for customer satisfaction and a product innovation drive.
- VTN Europe is truly interested in understanding the client’s needs, to offer expertise to help them make more.
- R. standing for Relations & Reliability:
- VTN Europe has, over the years, built up an extensive dealer network of qualified partners worldwide.
- VTN Europe has as philosophy the building of strong and lasting long term relations and partnerships.
- VTN Europe is genuinely interested in developing stable WIN-WIN solutions to its clients make more.
All of this makes VTN Europe the ideal partner as a one stop shop providing its clients with the broadest full time of equipment in the industry, for all their hydraulic attachments needs for demolition, recycling, handling and more.