With more than 40 years of experience, and always searching for product improvements, VTN EUROPE SPA extends its range of hydraulic shears for the cutting of ferrous materials with the introduction of the new model CI4000.
It can be fitted on excavators from 25 to 45t, on the excavator’s boom or on the excavator’s dipper, the new CI4000 summarises and exalt the construction and performance features of the VTN Millennium shears.
- it’s bolted to the jaw to reduce the replacement and maintenance time and costs and has an internal brake system to get more resistance and a longer life.
- A double guide for the moving jaws allows a perfect alignment.
Easy adjustment reduces the time to set up.
- The new blades, with their completely new design, revisited shape and dimension, make their blades exchangeable 4 times before the replacement. The “Rhomboidal” profile improves cutting ability and reduces stress on the shear.
The way the new blades are threaded provides an easy set up and replacement.
- A deeper mouth and new cutting angle increase the cutting performance providing strong grip and easy release of the material.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CYLINDER
- The new cylinder provides high cutting performance. It’s also reverse mounted so the rod is completely protected from any impact or damage.
- Continuous 360° rotation with hydraulic motor positioned on the top. Equipped with protection valves and flow regulators, it ensures a perfect and accurate shear position.
- Reduces cycle time and considerably increases productivity.
JAW ADJUSTMENT KIT
- The innovative jaw adjustment kit allows to easily reduce/eliminate plays, giving and high cutting performance. The fulcrum pin can be removed for maintenance.
The new CI4000 has been made of special steel highly resistant (Hardox); all structures are heat treated to eliminate the remaining welding tensions. All components provide the very best quality, reliability and long duration.